We offer a wide range of bearings from the manufacturer - the company BBC-R!
The company SIA "Larta 1", which was founded in Rēzekne in 1961, offers its customers a wide assortment of spare parts for agricultural machinery. We also offer a wide range of bearings. Being the authorized distributor of the only bearing manufacturer in Latvia - the company BBC-R - we clearly comply with all requirements for proper bearing storage conditions in our warehouse.
I would also like to share with you some important tips for storing bearings.
- Warranty period of bearing storage - 3 years. Longer storage time significantly reduces the operational characteristics of the bearings. If this time is exceeded, the bearings must be "reserved" - the bearings must be rinsed and the grease changed. In this case, you should contact the manufacturer.
- In order to preserve the operating characteristics of the bearings for the longest possible time, they are stored in closed rooms with ventilation.
- The bearings are stored in a horizontal position on specially arranged shelves.
- The cardboard box and polyethylene bearing packaging must not be damaged, otherwise the bearings are exposed to moisture and dust, which leads to a reduction in the service life of the bearing and damage.
- Extreme temperature fluctuations in rooms should be avoided, as this leads to condensation and corrosion even in packed bearings. In such cases, the bearing is not suitable for operation.
Larta - choose professionals!