Right of withdrawal
Cancellation of contract, return of quality goods
1. www.larta.lv buyer ("Buyer"), who is a consumer (natural person), has the right, without giving reasons, within 14 (fourteen) days to withdraw from the contract ("Agreement") concluded between the Buyer and UAB " Kesko Senukai Digital" ("Seller") for the purchase of goods ("Products") in the online store at larta.lv.
2. The period for exercising the right of withdrawal expires after 14 days, starting from the day of receipt of the Product. If the Buyer has ordered several Goods in one order, which are delivered separately, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is from the day when the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer has received the last Goods. If the Product consisting of several batches or parts is delivered, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is from the day when the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer has received the last batch or part of the Product. For contracts for regular delivery of Goods, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is from the day when the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer has received the first item. If the end of the term falls on an "officially" designated holiday in the country, the right of withdrawal can be exercised until the working day following the end date of the said term (including it).
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Buyer must inform the Seller of the decision to withdraw from the Agreement by sending or submitting a relevant written notice in a free form, which would include the Buyer's notice of withdrawal from the Agreement, or by filling out a withdrawal form. A notice of withdrawal from the Agreement or a withdrawal form can be submitted to the Seller's customer service centers (addresses are available in the online store at larta.lv) or sent electronically to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Upon receiving the Buyer's notice electronically, the Seller immediately sends the Buyer confirmation of receipt of the notice to Buyer's email.
4. In order for the deadline for the right of withdrawal to be respected, it is sufficient if the Buyer submits or sends his notification about the exercise of the right of withdrawal to the Seller before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
Consequences of exercising the right of withdrawal
5. If the Buyer withdraws from the Agreement, the Seller will refund all money paid for the Product, including delivery costs (except for additional costs incurred due to the Buyer choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller), without unreasonable delay and in any case no later than within 14 days from the day the Seller was informed of the Buyer's decision to withdraw from the Agreement. If only a part of the Goods is returned, the delivery costs will be refunded only if, and only to the extent, the remaining Goods of the same order, if purchased separately, would be charged a lower rate than the tariff charged if the Goods were purchased together with the Goods being returned , which is equal to the specified tariff difference.
6. The Seller transfers the refundable amounts to the bank account specified in the Buyer's notice of withdrawal from the Agreement or withdrawal form. In any event, the Buyer will not be charged any fees in connection with the refund.
7. The Seller has the right to withhold the refund of the amount of money to the Buyer until the Seller has received the Product or the Buyer has provided the Seller with confirmation that the Product has been returned, depending on which action has been taken earlier.
8. The Buyer shall immediately, but no later than within 14 (fourteen) days after submitting or sending to the Seller a cancellation form or a notice on the exercise of the right of cancellation, return or hand over the Goods to the Seller at the customer service centers (addresses are available in the online store at larta.lv) or to a person authorized by the Seller to accept the Goods. The deadline will be considered met if the Buyer hands over or sends the Goods to the Seller before the end of the 14 (fourteen) day deadline. The buyer bears the cost of returning the Product.
9. The buyer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Product, if the Product was used for a purpose other than to clarify the nature, properties and operation of the Product during the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The product can be used for testing purposes to the extent that it would be possible to do so in the store